Please read the following guidelines that are required for your health and safety during your salon visit.
- Face mask must be worn upon entering salon and for whole salon visit.
- Hands must be washed or sanitized when entering the salon.
- Any guest that is not being serviced will not be allowed in the salon due to limit of occupancy at this time. A minor being serviced can be accompanied by one adult.
- If you have been in contact with a person in the last 2 weeks of your appointment scheduled who tested positive for Covid 19 please call to reschedule your appointment.
- If you are experiencing any Covid 19 symptoms please call to cancel your appointment.
- If you test positive for Covid 19 you will be asked to wait 2 weeks until you are able to be serviced in the salon.
We thank you for your time and patience. The salon and staff are following strict guidelines to ensure a safe, healthy, and relaxing environment. One of our support staff will be in touch with you to book your appointment as soon as we have a reopen date. We look forward to seeing you and please stay safe and healthy.